Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love!


“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.”
Matthew 22:37-39 (KJV)

Makes it seem so easy. I think it really is that easy. God is waiting every second of everyday for us to choose life – to choose Him. If we begin to give thought to our relationship with the Lord and then choose to grow this bond by being in the word, in prayer and worshiping with other believers, we will know no other feeling but love for the Lord. As that love grows, so naturally will our love for others. I find that if I just focus on Jesus than He works the rest out. That is not to insinuate that the other facets of my life do not require work and attention but through the grace of Jesus Christ, the other pieces of my life fall perfectly in to place one at a time. Not always immediately and not always the way I thought, but perfect.

Go show Jesus you love Him by reading Matthew chapters 21-24 and then go love someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment